Friday, February 12, 2010

Go find me some music!

As I was sitting at the computer this morning, writing down a list of things to get from the store, I stopped and began to laugh. It was in the writing of “sour cream” that I realized I was tapping my foot, bobbing my head, and singing along. “Whose music had me so chipper this wonderful morning,” you ask. Why the one and only Miley Cyrus. Yes, you read that correctly.

I completed the grocery list and decided to flip through not only my Pandora playlists but iTunes as well. Most of my taste is very age appropriate; representing some MJ, Jason Mraz, Carrie Underwood, Jason Aldean, Casting Crowns , Nicole C. Mullen, Anjulie, Anuhea...you get the picture. Then I checked out most/recently played and I thought I was looking at a teeny-bopper’s lists and all I was missing were the Jonas Brothers (***under no circumstance would I ever link them here. Do that on your own time).

Who knows? I get a kick out of my playlists and I get down cooking, cleaning, and doing nothing. With that said, sadly, it probably won’t change. I do know however I will be accepting every suggestion that comes my way...for instance, thanks to the infamous Kieran Carobine I was introduced to talented Kevin Mac.

No comments:

Post a Comment