Thursday, April 1, 2010

Wednesday Night

For those who don't know, I have started helping with the middle school ministry. I'm very excited, but I did feel a little sad when I realized I wouldn't be at the church prayer meetings on Wednesday nights. With that said, I was so swept away by the moving of the Holy Spirit last night as I watched the hearts of those children cry out for Christ.

Watching outstretched arms, closed eyes, and the sounds of their lips was an experience that I wouldn't trade for the world. I felt privileged to be in the presence of God working in the lives of such precious little ones. I cannot wait to see what God is going to do as I become more involved in the ministry.


I now know what others have meant when they claimed I would get so much more from it than I would ever anticipate; that my involvement is as much for me as it is for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment