Thursday, April 8, 2010

Haha, yeah....

Irony at its finest:
Chinese fortune tonight:

Avert misunderstanding by calm, poise, and balance...

With that said, I've almost busted my behind TWICE in front of our talented artist, Kevin Mac. All I can do is chuckle at myself and appreciate the humor.

On to the update part...this evening I was lucky enough to see this gentleman perform his first single live.  I caught "Ready to Be Your Man" on 97.3 The Eagle earlier today and was instantly delighted. He is so very blessed with the abilities to not only sing and play, but to write lyrics as well. Even with the joy it was to hear it on the radio, nothing beats watching someone perform a piece they've put their heart and soul into. This is the first step of many that he will take on this path he has now ventured down.

I urge you, seek out this single that has now hit the music waves in Hampton Roads. And, I encourage you, invest some time to watch Kevin Mac use his skills in a venue live. You will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment