Thursday, January 7, 2010

Pictures


So many say that pictures are worth a 1000 words. May be true, but they represent numerous memories of both good and bad. I'm at that point where it does me no good to have reminders throughout the house of times that brought such sorrow.


My resolution this year is to fill my frames, my walls, and (most importantly) my eyes with pictures that bring the best of times to mind with the best of people.


It's not that I am naive and think that removing pictures will rid me of the wretched things I feel and think...but I do believe it is one step closer into making me the person I need to be and to give me the closure I so desperately long for.


To deepen even further the blissthese reminders bring, each has a Scripture written on its back. Nothing better than the Word of God to spark joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment