Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Boo on today

Today is just one of those days where it seems as though nothing settles right with me. From conversations with people to emails, phone calls, texts to articles in the paper...nothing sits well with my mind or my heart. I just feel as though I am preoccupied with something, but to name what it is, I couldn't to save my life.

Maybe it is just the lingering dread of my soon-to-be-ex-in-laws (you like the hyphens don't ya?) coming for their visit. Who knows? All I know is that there is something stirring my insides with discontent and nausea. I am hoping/praying that upon their arrival these feeling will subside and I will merely be focused on keeping them distracted and "entertained."

I am unsure as to why I am so reluctant to have them here. Is it the anger and rage that I feel when I see them? Or the simple fact that I am sickened by their ignorance to the SOB that their son is? Or just maybe, it's the notion that they are just as simple-minded as their son?

I don't mean to come across as judgemental or ranting and raving about such petty things, but I have such frustration with others who willing fail to acknowledge their failures or wrong doings.

I cannot stand people who are unwilling to change...and I guess from this, well hate, I have always prayed that God would not be silent and would not allow me to squash the wooing of the Holy Spirit to change.

On that lovely note...expect the surprises that befall me to show up in well described details.

No comments:

Post a Comment